Unoccupied Property

If you own a property which has become unoccupied, you are probably aware of the difficulty you can then face trying to get a realistic quotation to insure it.

Many insurers will not even provide cover for an unoccupied building, while others will usually only provide limited cover such as fire, therefore specialist products and insurers are required to ensure you get the maximum amount of cover at a realistic price.

Our experts have access to specialist products for empty houses, empty shops, vacant offices  and other unoccupied commercial premises, such as empty factory buildings, and can find you the cover you need at a competitive rate.

The Fire Protection Association (FPA) estimates that fires, theft and malicious damage in empty premises causes losses in excess of £100million each year. It is therefore essential you protect your unoccupied property properly, and the most important part of this is obtaining a product designed specifically for insuring empty buildings.

Request a Quote Online.

Please complete the form below and one of our friendly staff will contact you as soon as possible.