Student Lets

If you are a landlord and your property is let to one or more students, then we have the product for you.

The policy has been designed with the property owner in mind and offers wide-ranging cover at a competitive price. It includes the following:

  • Fire, lightning, explosion or earthquake.
  • Aircraft and other flying devices.
  • Storm, flood or weight of snow.
  • Escape of water.
  • Escape of oil.
  • Theft or attempted theft.
  • Collision by vehicle or animal.
  • Malicious damage.
  • Subsidence.
  • Fixed aerials and satellite dishes, fittings and masts.
  • Falling trees, telegraph poles or lamp posts.
  • Loss of rent.
  • Debris removal / architect expenses.
  • Domestic water meter charges.
  • Property owners’ legal liability.

Request a Quote Online.

Please complete the form below and one of our friendly staff will contact you as soon as possible.