Commercial Property Owners

If you own a building that is leased to a business, our experts are able to help. We have placed cover for offices, warehouses, shopping centres, industrial parks, wine bars and nightclubs, and can also arrange cover for buildings in the course of construction or while refurbishment/repair work is being undertaken.

All types of property can be easily accommodated at extremely competitive rates, and with minimum of effort on your part. In addition to the actual structure, we can also include landlords’ contents, contents of communal areas and loss of rent cover.

We are also able to arrange standalone terrorism cover if required.

Request a Quote Online.

Please complete the form below and one of our friendly staff will contact you as soon as possible.