Pub and Wine Bar Insurance

Our experts provide a variety of licensed trade products because we understand that every individual licensee has different requirements.

Licensees need peace of mind to focus on giving customers the best possible service. From a traditional country pub to late night wine bar, our licensed trade insurance provides suitable protection for most types of business.

We can tailor a policy to suit you that covers a range of risks, from loss of earnings due to business interruption through to theft. The range of cover includes:

  • Buildings.
  • Contents.
  • Accidental damage.
  • Loss of money.
  • Theft by employees.
  • Liabilities.
  • Damage to glass and shop front.
  • Loss of licence.
  • Domestic contents cover.
  • Deterioration of stock.

Request a Quote Online.

Please complete the form below and one of our friendly staff will contact you as soon as possible.