Care Nursing and Residential Home Insurance
An insurance policy which is specifically designed for residential homes, retirement homes, care homes, rest homes and nursing homes for the elderly.
Our experts have developed a thorough and specialised knowledge of insurance relating to residential, rest and nursing homes, which provides comprehensive and unique insurance solutions to meet your requirements.
Cover can be included as follows:
- Buildings and Contents – full cover including accidental loss or damage. Cover can be extended to cover loss or damage to directors, partners, visitors, employees and a proprietor’s personal effects.
- Business Interruption – loss of gross revenue / gross and increased cost of working can extend to include loss due to or caused by vermin, contagious and infectious illness, food or drink poisoning, pollution, failure of public supplies and denial of access.
- Employers and Public Liability – can be extended to include malpractice cover, if required.
- Legal Expenses – costs, expenses reasonably.
- Loss of Registration – covers compensation for the depreciation in the value of the premises or reduction in turnover, following forfeiture of your registration certificate as a result of circumstances beyond your control.
- Inspection – statutory and other inspections on selected items of plant and machinery.
- Engineering – sudden and unforeseen damage, which includes breakdown and explosion to all electrical and mechanical plant and machinery.
If you’re interested in receiving a competitive quotation, give us a call to find out more.
Request a Quote Online.
Please complete the form below and one of our friendly staff will contact you as soon as possible.